Inspiring Avon Representative Shares how the Company for Women Has Empowered Her with a Beautiful Purpose

Empowerment Continues with Avon’s Back to School Offers and the New Avon Perfectly Matte

Lipstick

Liz Manalansan started working as an Avon Lady in 2003, after quitting her job in the United States. “I never had time for myself and my family when I was working abroad. I felt like I had no control over my life,” she said. “All I did was to work so hard day in and day out. My husband and I got tired of that lifestyle so we decided to look for a change.”

She was inspired by her mother who had so much time to manage household affairs and care for her family, while still being able to provide for their needs. “My mother is an Avon Lady and has always been a huge source of inspiration in my life. She was the wakeup call that I needed to set my life straight,” she said.

Avon, the company for women, gave Liz the financial independence that she’s been longing for, and gave her precious time to spend with her kids.

Empowerment in a bag!

Liz recalled how she started helping out at her mom’s Avon business at a young age by selling Avon products in the school canteen.

Now, the table has turned. “As an entrepreneurial mom, I always look forward to the month of May. The period sees great sales especially for the back to school products. Being a one-stop-hop, Avon also caters to kids,” she said.

Liz is grateful that she can always count on Avon for cool and practical schoolbags at prices that fit every parent’s budget. Avon’s Back-to-School bags are indeed a parent and a school kid’s must-have for this coming schoolyear.

.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment