Update your KakaoTalk chatting style with current slang

Learn the basics:

Here is a selection of five of the most common Filipino slang phrases:

“Push mo yan”
Definition: To encourage (In a sarcastic or fun way), to keep trying or to go for it.

“My future boyfriend should look like Bradley Cooper, right?“
“Sure, go for it!”

“Ikaw na!”
Definition:  A phrase of awe for someone who might have done something excellent or amusing. 

“I won a VIP ticket to the 1D concert!”
”You already!”

Deins
Definition: No

“Dude, are you and Neo together?”
“No, man. She’s kinda scary.”

G
Definition: To be “game” or in agreement
“Let’s do happy hour!’
“I’m down with that!”

Maliit na Bagay
Definition: Doing something hard but acting as if it’s easy so as to impress others.

“Girl, I went up Mt. Pulag last weekend. I didn’t sweat at all.”
“Wow! You’re amazing!”
“Tsk. Small thing!”

Hiyang-hiya naman ako sa’yo
Definition: When someone said something notable but you just want to say something sarcastic about it
Girl, my crush looked at me. I think he’s in love with me!”
“Wow! I’m in awe of you!”

The way we communicate is evolving, whether it’s the language or technology.  And as these changes happen, KakaoTalk will be with you all the way to help you stay connected and up-to-date with your friends and loved ones!


Download KakaoTalk today and enjoy a whole new chatting experience and complete connectivity. To find out more about KakaoTalk in the Philippines, visit www.facebook.com/kakaotalkph

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment